Table of contents
About these proceedings
In the history of mankind, three revolutions which impact the human life are tool-making revolution, agricultural revolution and industrial revolution. They have transformed not only the economy and civilization but the overall development of the human society. Probably, intelligence revolution is the next revolution, which the society will perceive in the next 10 years.
ICCD-2014 covers all dimensions of intelligent sciences, i.e. Intelligent Computing, Intelligent Communication and Intelligent Devices.
This volume covers contributions from Intelligent Computing, areas such as Intelligent and Distributed Computing, Intelligent Grid & Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Soft Computing and Engineering Applications, Data Mining and Knowledge discovery, Semantic and Web Technology, and Bio-Informatics.
This volume also covers paper from Intelligent Device areas such as Embedded Systems, RFID, VLSI Design & Electronic Devices, Analog and Mixed-Signal IC Design and Testing, Solar Cells and Photonics, Nano Devices, and Intelligent Robotics.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Intelligent Computing, Communication and Devices
- Book Subtitle Proceedings of ICCD 2014, Volume 1
Lakhmi C. Jain
- Series Title Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
- Series Abbreviated Title Advs in Intelligent Syst., Computing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-81-322-2012-1
- Copyright Information Springer India 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New Delhi
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-81-322-2011-4
- eBook ISBN 978-81-322-2012-1
- Series ISSN 2194-5357
- Series E-ISSN 2194-5365
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXII, 825
- Number of Illustrations 399 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Computer Communication Networks
Nanotechnology and Microengineering
- Buy this book on publisher's site