About this book
The innovative book will stimulate thinking of corporate managers on key issues of organizations and management. The imaginary dialogues in the book represent the inherent conflict between logical cut-throat competitions rampant in today’s world and the inevitable need to retain natural grace of values.
It deals with the key issues of mission and objectives of organisations, understanding people and bringing changes in organizational culture. Future development in Socioeconomic sphere will be greatly influenced by values and attitude of people in various organisations. “Mantras for Managers” is a window on the new humanism in organizational and institutional development.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-81-322-0469-5
- Copyright Information Springer India 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New Delhi
- eBook Packages Business and Economics Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-81-322-0468-8
- Online ISBN 978-81-322-0469-5
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- Buy this book on publisher's site