About this book
This book highlights recent advances in natural computing, including biology and its theory, bio-inspired computing, computational aesthetics, computational models and theories, computing with natural media, philosophy of natural computing and educational technology. It presents extended versions of the best papers selected from the symposium “7th International Workshop on Natural Computing” (IWNC7), held in Tokyo, Japan, in 2013.
The target audience is not limited to researchers working in natural computing but also those active in biological engineering, fine/media art design, aesthetics and philosophy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-4-431-55105-8
- Copyright Information Springer Japan 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Tokyo
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-4-431-55104-1
- Online ISBN 978-4-431-55105-8
- Series Print ISSN 2198-350X
- Series Online ISSN 2198-3518
- Buy this book on publisher's site