About this book
Cognitive Neuroscience Robotics is the first introductory book on this new interdisciplinary area. This book consists of two volumes, the first of which, Synthetic Approaches to Human Understanding, advances human understanding from a robotics or engineering point of view. The second, Analytic Approaches to Human Understanding, addresses related subjects in cognitive science and neuroscience. These two volumes are intended to complement each other in order to more comprehensively investigate human cognitive functions, to develop human-friendly information and robot technology (IRT) systems, and to understand what kind of beings we humans are.
Volume B describes to what extent cognitive science and neuroscience have revealed the underlying mechanism of human cognition, and investigates how development of neural engineering and advances in other disciplines could lead to deep understanding of human cognition.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-4-431-54598-9
- Copyright Information Springer Japan 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Tokyo
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-4-431-54597-2
- Online ISBN 978-4-431-54598-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site