Table of contents
About this book
In this thesis the author discusses the phenomenology of supersymmetric models by means of experimental data set analysis of the electric dipole moment. There is an evaluation of the elementary processes contributing to the electric dipole moments within R-parity-violating supersymmetry, which call for higher-order perturbative computations.
A new method based on linear programming is developed and for the first time the non-trivial parameter space of R-parity violation respecting the constraints from existing experimental data of the electric dipole moment is revealed. As well, the impressive efficiency of the new method in scanning the parameter space of the R-parity-violating sector is effectively demonstrated. This new method makes it possible to extract from the experimental data a more reliable constraint on the R-parity violation.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-4-431-54544-6
- Copyright Information Springer Japan 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Tokyo
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-4-431-54543-9
- Online ISBN 978-4-431-54544-6
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5053
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5061
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Energy, Utilities & Environment