Table of contents
About these proceedings
The Electronic Navigation Research Institute (ENRI) held its third International Workshop on ATM / CNS in 2013 with the theme of "Drafting the future sky".
There is worldwide activity taking place in the research and development of modern air traffic management (ATM) and its enabling technologies in Communication, Navigation and Surveillance (CNS).
Pioneering work is necessary to contribute to the global harmonization of air traffic management and control. At this workshop, leading experts in research, industry and academia from around the world met to share their ideas and approaches on ATM/CNS related topics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-4-431-54475-3
- Copyright Information Springer Japan 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Tokyo
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-4-431-54474-6
- Online ISBN 978-4-431-54475-3
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- Buy this book on publisher's site