About this book
This book is a must read for all those interested in building successful global brands and for all those interested in China and Chinese companies - A strange combination? No. Based on extensive research and interviews with Lenovo, Haier, TCL, Hisense and key decision makers worldwide, Sandra Bell gives reasons and identifies a Chinese way of international brand management. She reveals:
- Who are Chinese branded companies? Where are they coming from, where are they heading for? What are their strengths and weaknesses regarding branding, marketing and going global?
- How does an appropriate brand strategy look like, when Chinese branded companies enter developed markets in the US and Western Europe? What can they learn from successful brands from Japan and Korea?
- How have Lenovo, Haier, TCL and Hisense entered the US and Western European markets so far? To what extend have they followed the recommended brand approach. What did they decide differently and why?
Read the book and discover yourself.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7908-2030-0
- Copyright Information Physica-Verlag HD 2008
- Publisher Name Physica-Verlag HD
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-7908-2029-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-7908-2030-0
- Series Print ISSN 1431-1933
- Buy this book on publisher's site