Table of contents
About this book
This second edition is a one-source guide to current information about red blood cell physiology and the action of native and recombinant human erythropoietic factors. Topics in the fields of erythropoiesis, recombinant protein discovery and production, and treatment of patients with anemia due to renal failure, cancer, or chronic diseases are covered. The newest theories in erythropoiesis (receptors, signaling), manufacturing, new formulations, and clinical research are discussed.
This book is of interest to researchers and clinical investigators in academia and biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, to clinical research associates, clinical monitors, and physician investigators.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7643-8698-6
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Basel 2009
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser Basel
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-7643-8694-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-7643-8698-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site