Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book expands the lectures given at IWOTA’05 (International Workshop on Operator Theory and Applications) which was held at the University of Connecticut, Storrs, USA, July 24–27, 2005. Many developments on the cutting edge of research in operator theory, matrix theory, coding theory, system theory, control theory and numerical linear algebra are reflected in this collection of original articles.
The volume is of a cross-disciplinary nature. A number of papers are devoted to the analysis and algorithms for matrices with quasiseparable structure which is an active area of concurrent research in numerical linear algebra.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7643-8539-2
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Verlag AG 2008
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser Basel
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-7643-8538-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-7643-8539-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site