About this book
The volume focuses on therapeutic targets that were identified after TNF blockade and that have recently been registered or are currently under development for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Each chapter discusses the biological rationale in great detail, including in vitro work and work in animal models, and where appropriate, results from clinical trials.
The book is written by an international authorship of experts in this field. It is of interest to rheumatologists, immunologists, internists, investigators in immunology and rheumatology as well as the pharmaceutical industry.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7643-8238-4
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Basel 2009
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser Basel
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-7643-8237-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-7643-8238-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site