Table of contents
About this book
In July 2004, a conference on graph theory was held in Paris in memory of Claude Berge, one of the pioneers of the field. The event brought together many prominent specialists on topics, such as perfect graphs and matching theory, upon which Claude Berge's work has had a major impact.
This volume includes contributions to these and other topics from many of the participants.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7643-7400-6
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Verlag 2007
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser Basel
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-7643-7228-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-7643-7400-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site