About this book
This book explains different magnetic resonance (MR) techniques and uses different combinations of these techniques to analyze defects in semiconductors and nanostructures. It also introduces novelties such as single defects MR and electron-paramagnetic-resonance-based methods: electron spin echo, electrically detected magnetic resonance, optically detected magnetic resonance and electron-nuclear double resonance – the designated tools for investigating the structural and spin properties of condensed systems, living matter, nanostructures and nanobiotechnology objects. Further, the authors address problems existing in semiconductor and nanotechnology sciences that can be resolved using MR, and discuss past, current and future applications of MR, with a focus on advances in MR methods.
The book is intended for researchers in MR studies of semiconductors and nanostructures wanting a comprehensive review of what has been done in their own and related fields of study, as well as future perspectives.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7091-1157-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Austria 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-7091-1156-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-7091-1157-4
- Series Print ISSN 0933-033X
- Series Online ISSN 2196-2812
- Buy this book on publisher's site