About this book
Synthesis and Nullification is the first retrospective covering the career of Stefan Sonvilla-Weiss as a visual artist, graphic designer, multimedia developer, writer, researcher, educator and visionary conceptualist. Synthesis and Nullification is used here metaphorically, as it stands for a complex and wide ranging theoretical and practical exploration in visual culture.
The book is divided into four main chapters, which bundle in chronological order artwork, knowledge visualizations, installations, photographs and multimedia work.
It contains numerous previously unpublished texts and artwork from the last two decades, allowing discovery of a whole universe of textual and visual material.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7091-1029-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag/Wien 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- Print ISBN 978-3-7091-1028-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-7091-1029-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site