Table of contents
About this book
How does the architectural design become reality? After a successful presentation come the phase of tenders and that of their realization. Design must now be reformulated into working drawings.
That’s exactly what Liebing, a renowned expert for plan views and detailed views, calls „the other architecture”. Working drawings constitute the basis for the real construction itself. In the firms, mostly young architects are charged with these tasks. But during education, this topic is often addressed insufficiently. The correct transformation of a presentation design into working drawings for a bid and its realization is however essential for the quality of execution.
“The Other Architecture“ understands itself as a practical manual for young architects and as a complement in the field of building construction for students.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7091-0263-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Wien 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- Print ISBN 978-3-7091-0262-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-7091-0263-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site