Table of contents
About these proceedings
The focus of the Congress will be leading-edge manufacturing processes. Topics include manufacturing at extreme speed, size, accuracy, methodology, use of resources, interdisciplinarity and more. Contributions from production and industrial engineering are welcome. Challenges from the areas of manufacturing, machines and production systems will be addressed.
Production research constantly pushes the boundaries of what is feasible. The Congress "Production at the leading edge of technology" will highlight production processes that are advancing into areas that until recently were considered unfeasible, also in terms of methodology, use of resources and interdisciplinarity.
But where does the search for new limits lead? Which limitations do we still have to overcome, which ones do we not want to overcome?The aim of the German-speaking colloquium is to establish connections between the research locations and to intensify the overall transfer of results and experience with industrial users.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-60417-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer Vieweg, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-60416-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-60417-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site