About this book
This journal subline serves as a forum for stimulating and disseminating innovative research ideas, theories, emerging technologies, empirical investigations, state-of-the-art methods, and tools in all different genres of edutainment, such as game-based learning and serious games, interactive storytelling, virtual learning environments, VR-based education, and related fields. It covers aspects from educational and game theories, human-computer interaction, computer graphics, artificial intelligence, and systems design.
The 19 papers presented in the 15th issue were organized in the following topical sections: multimedia; simulation; cybersecurity; and e-learning.
artificial intelligence computer vision data security e-learning education Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) image analysis image processing image reconstruction information security user interfaces virtual reality
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-59351-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-59350-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-59351-6
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site