Table of contents
About this book
This journal subline serves as a forum for stimulating and disseminating innovative research ideas, theories, emerging technologies, empirical investigations, state-of-the-art methods, and tools in all different genres of edutainment, such as game-based learning and serious games, interactive storytelling, virtual learning environments, VR-based education, and related fields. It covers aspects from educational and game theories, human-computer interaction, computer graphics, artificial intelligence, and systems design.
The 25 papers presented in the 13th issue were organized in topical sections named: learning games and visualization; virtual reality and applications; 3D graphics technology, multimedia computing, and others.
computer vision 3d computer graphics virtual reality human computer interaction user interfaces gesture recognition artificial intelligence machine learning systems support vector machines mobile robots motion planning visualization image reconstruction robots mobile computing
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-54395-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-54394-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-54395-5
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site