About this book
With the present volume a new pattern is being introduced keeping in view that now a majority of research groups look at the scientific data electronically. The objective is to collate the enormous amount of information on magnetic susceptibility parameters of a very large number of a variety of skeletons and present it in a form that can readily be retrieved and used.
All the magnetic properties of each individual substance are listed as a single document which is self-explainable and allowing search in respect of substance name, synonyms, common vocabulary, and even structure. It is hoped that the new pattern will facilitate greater accessibility of magnetic data.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-54228-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-54227-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-54228-6
- Series Print ISSN 1615-1844
- Series Online ISSN 1616-9522
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Materials & Steel