Table of contents
About this book
Making decisions is certainly the most important task managers are faced with, and it is often a very difficult one. This book offers a procedure for solving complex decision problems step by step. Unlike other texts, the book focuses on problem analysis, on developing potential solutions, and on establishing a decision-making matrix.
In this fourth edition of the book, published under a new title, the authors present simplified, actionable guidelines that can be easily applied to the individual steps in the heuristic process.
The book is intended for decision-makers at companies, non-profit organizations and in public administration whose work involves complex problems. It will also benefit students and participants in executive courses.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-53814-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-53813-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-53814-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site