Table of contents
About this book
This book is intended to bring together into a single book all aspects of mixed conducting ceramic membranes. It provides a comprehensive description of the fundamentals of mixed ionic-electronic conducting (MIEC) membranes from the basic theories and materials to fabrication and characterization technologies. It also covers the potential applications of MIEC membrane technology in industry. This book offers a valuable resource for all scientists and engineers involved in R&D on mixed conducting ceramic membrane technology, as well as other readers who are interested in catalysis in membrane reactor, solid state electrochemistry, solid oxide fuel cells, and related topics.
Xuefeng Zhu, PhD, is a Professor at State Key Laboratory of Catalysis, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
Weishen Yang, PhD, is the team leader for Membrane Catalysis and New Catalytic Materials and a DICP Chair Professor at State Key Laboratory of Catalysis, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-53534-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-53532-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-53534-9
- Series Print ISSN 2196-6982
- Series Online ISSN 2196-6990
- Buy this book on publisher's site