Table of contents
About this book
This book focuses on the development of strategies for the successful internationalization of large and medium-sized companies. Becoming international offers important opportunities for companies of all sizes, but in an increasingly complex environment, the strategic planning involved is also a challenge. The book addresses this, putting forward suggestions that allow large and medium-sized companies to profit from internationalization.
After a comprehensive introduction to internationalization and strategic planning, the authors make clear recommendations, suggesting detailed processes for developing international strategies. The book distinguishes between going global for new markets and internationalizing production and sourcing. For both, the book proposes procedures for performing meaningful strategic analyses and for developing successful international strategies. Lastly, it highlights the challenges faced by international companies and discusses useful decision processes.
The book offers valuable insights for company executives, participants in Executive MBA programs, and master’s students.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-53123-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-53122-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-53123-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site