Table of contents
About this book
This book discusses recent advances in intermediate-temperature solid oxide fuel cells (IT-SOFCs), focusing on material development and design, mechanism study, reaction kinetics and practical applications. It consists of five chapters presenting different types of reactions and materials employed in electrolytes, cathodes, anodes, interconnects and sealants for IT-SOFCs. It also includes two chapters highlighting new aspects of these solid oxide fuel cells and exploring their practical applications. This insightful and useful book appeals to a wide readership in various fields, including solid oxide fuel cells, electrochemistry, membranes and ceramics.Zongping Shao is a Professor at the State Key Laboratory of Materials-Oriented Chemical Engineering and the College of Energy, Nanjing University of Technology, China.
Moses O. Tade is a Professor at the Department of Chemical Engineering, Curtin University, Australia.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-52936-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-52934-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-52936-2
- Series Print ISSN 2196-6982
- Series Online ISSN 2196-6990
- Buy this book on publisher's site