Table of contents
About these proceedings
The work presents new approaches to Machine Learning for Cyber Physical Systems, experiences and visions. It contains some selected papers from the international Conference ML4CPS – Machine Learning for Cyber Physical Systems, which was held in Lemgo, October 1-2, 2015.
Cyber Physical Systems are characterized by their ability to adapt and to learn: They analyze their environment and, based on observations, they learn patterns, correlations and predictive models. Typical applications are condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, image processing and diagnosis. Machine Learning is the key technology for these developments.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-48838-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016
- Publisher Name Springer Vieweg, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-48836-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-48838-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site