Table of contents
About this book
The Chinese government is increasingly focusing on ecological construction and has subscribed to a national “Ecological Civilization Construction”. Ecological research and protection practice develop so fast and achieve a lot at the national agenda.
This book is a synthesis of five most exciting and dominant themes in contemporary ecological research in China: biodiversity, ecosystem management, degraded ecosystem restoration, global change and sustainable development.
This book spans all the Earth's major ecosystems, such as forests, oceans, grasslands, wetlands, lakes, rivers, farmland and cities.This book provides a platform for scientific research across a variety of disciplines. It will be invaluable to experts, policymakers and local officers and will also be a highly useful resource for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
This book will allow researchers, students and policymakers outside China to learn about the significant achievements and applications of ecological research within China.
Biodiversity Conservation Ecosystem Management Ecosystem Restoration Global Change Sustainable Development
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-48376-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg and Higher Education Press 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-48374-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-48376-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site