Table of contents
About this book
This three-volume book gives a thorough and comprehensive presentation of vibration and acoustic theories. Different from traditional textbooks which typically deal with some aspects of either acoustic or vibration problems, it is unique of this book to combine those two correlated subjects together. Moreover, it provides fundamental analysis and mathematical descriptions for several crucial phenomena of Vibro-Acoustics which are quite useful in noise reduction, including how structures are excited, energy flows from an excitation point to a sound radiating surface, and finally how a structure radiates noise to a surrounding fluid. Many measurement results included in the text make the reading interesting and informative. Problems/questions are listed at the end of each chapter and the solutions are provided. This will help the readers to understand the topics of Vibro-Acoustics more deeply. The book should be of interest to anyone interested in sound and vibration, vehicle acoustics, ship acoustics and interior aircraft noise.
This is the third volume, and presents 201 problems and their solutions plus a summary of the main results from volumes 1 and 2.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-47937-7
- Copyright Information Science Press, Beijing and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-47936-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-47937-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site