About this book
The LNCS journal Transactions on Rough Sets is devoted to the entire spectrum of rough sets related issues, from logical and mathematical foundations, through all aspects of rough set theory and its applications, such as data mining, knowledge discovery, and intelligent information processing, to relations between rough sets and other approaches to uncertainty, vagueness, and incompleteness, such as fuzzy sets and theory of evidence.
Volume XIX in the series focuses on the current trends and advances in both the foundations and practical applications of rough sets. It contains 7 extended and revised papers originally presented at the Workshop on Rough Set Applications, RSA 2012, held in Wroclaw, Poland, in September 2012. In addition, the book features 3 contributions in the category of short surveys and monographs on the topic.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-47815-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-47814-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-47815-8
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site