About this book
This book addresses contemporary public health challenges in China from an interdisciplinary perspective. These challenges include health service system, population ageing, food safety, substance abuse and its prevention and treatment, Buddhist delivery of elderly care, the development of professional healthcare social work, and the integration of Chinese Medicine in public health. The book brings together top-notch scholars, academics and professionals in each of these research areas to explore and reveal the complex and challenging task of addressing health-related issues in China.
Md. Nazrul Islam is Assistant Professor at the United International College, Beijing Normal University-Hong Kong Baptist University, Zhuhai, China. He teaches courses on Sociology and Public Health and do research on Ayurveda and Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-47753-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-47752-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-47753-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site