About these proceedings
At the ICAB 2014, researchers from around the world will gather to discuss the latest scientific research, findings and technologies concerning Microbial Genetics and Breeding, Optimization and Control of Biological Processes, Biological Separation and Biological Purification, and Advances in Biotechnology.
This conference will provide a platform for academic exchange on the application of biotechnology between domestic and international universities, research institutes, corporate experts and scholars. The participants will focus on the international development and future trends. The event will lay a solid foundation for addressing key technical challenges in various areas of applied biotechnology, providing opportunities to promote the development and expansion of the biotechnology industry.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Advances in Applied Biotechnology
- Book Subtitle Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Applied Biotechnology (ICAB 2014)-Volume II
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Abbreviated Title Lect. Notes Electrical Eng.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-46318-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-662-46317-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-662-52611-8
- eBook ISBN 978-3-662-46318-5
- Series ISSN 1876-1100
- Series E-ISSN 1876-1119
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 656
- Number of Illustrations 277 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site