Table of contents
About this book
This book emphasizes that leadership is a task, one that has left evolutionary – and thereby enduring – traces in us. From this perspective the author develops the key elements of successful leadership. The reader is taken on an exciting journey through time and is granted a clear overview of the topic. Clear recommendations are given for application into practice, leadership diagnostics and development. The book gives numerous examples and is a valuable basis to support every day hands-on leadership.
"Without question a fascinating reading. Alznauer provides an unusual approach, which promotes exciting ideas on the topic of leadership. Content: Excellent“ (Book of the week Hamburger Abendblatt). „The book allows unusual approaches to the topic of leadership. It is an exciting reading both for leaders and their staff“ (Controller News). „All in all Alznauer provides an interesting contribution to demystify the notion of leadership.“ (Swiss magazine Cash). „The book provides an unusual amount of suggestions and a valuable basis for constructive leadership work“ (Niedersächsische Rundschau). „Michael Alznauer turns the core of successful leadership upside down. His theories could trigger a revolution in the executive suites“ (Magazine Nobilis).
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-45111-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-45110-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-45111-3
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- Buy this book on publisher's site