About this book
The LNCS journal Transactions on Rough Sets is devoted to the entire spectrum of rough sets related issues, from logical and mathematical foundations, through all aspects of rough set theory and its applications, such as data mining, knowledge discovery, and intelligent information processing, to relations between rough sets and other approaches to uncertainty, vagueness, and incompleteness, such as fuzzy sets and theory of evidence.
Volume XVIII includes extensions of papers from the Joint Rough Set Symposium (JRS 2012), which was held in Chengdu, China, in August 2012. The seven papers that constitute this volume deal with topics such as: rough fuzzy sets, intuitionistic fuzzy sets, multi-granulation rough sets, decision-theoretic rough sets, three-way decisions and their applications in attribute reduction, feature selection, overlapping clustering, data mining, cost-sensitive learning, face recognition, and spam filtering.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-44680-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-44679-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-44680-5
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book