About these proceedings
Innovative processes for the development of products and services are more and more considered as an organisational capability, which is recognised to be increasingly important for business success in today’s competitive environment. However, management and academia need a more profound understanding of these processes in order to develop improved management approaches to exploit business potentials.
This book contains the proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Modelling and Management of Engineering Processes (MMEP2013) held in Magdeburg, Germany, in November 2013. It includes contributions from international leading researchers in the fields of process modelling and process management. The conference topics were recent trends in modelling and management of engineering processes, potential synergies between different modelling approaches, future challenges for the management of engineering processes as well as future research in these areas.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-44009-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-662-44008-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-44009-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site