Table of contents
About this book
Spacecraft TT&C and Information Transmission Theory and Technologies introduces the basic theory of spacecraft TT&C (telemetry, track and command) and information transmission. Combining TT&C and information transmission, the book presents several technologies for continuous wave radar including measurements for range, range rate and angle, analog and digital information transmissions, telecommand, telemetry, remote sensing and spread spectrum TT&C. For special problems occurred in the channels for TT&C and information transmission, the book represents radio propagation features and its impact on orbit measurement accuracy, and the effects caused by rain attenuation, atmospheric attenuation and multi-path effect, and polarization composition technology. This book can benefit researchers and engineers in the field of spacecraft TT&C and communication systems.
Liu Jiaxing is a professor at The 10th Institute of China Electronics Technology Group Corporation.
- Book Title Spacecraft TT&C and Information Transmission Theory and Technologies
- Series Title Springer Aerospace Technology
- Series Abbreviated Title Springer Aerospace Techn.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-43865-7
- Copyright Information National Defense Industry Press, Beijing and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-662-43864-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-662-51306-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-662-43865-7
- Series ISSN 1869-1730
- Series E-ISSN 1869-1749
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XI, 531
- Number of Illustrations 212 b/w illustrations, 53 illustrations in colour
- Additional Information Jointly published with National Defense Industry Press, Beijing, China
Aerospace Technology and Astronautics
Communications Engineering, Networks
Measurement Science and Instrumentation
- Buy this book on publisher's site