About this book
- Book Title Metric Spaces of Non-Positive Curvature
- Series Title Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-12494-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1999
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-540-64324-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-08399-0
- eBook ISBN 978-3-662-12494-9
- Series ISSN 0072-7830
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXI, 643
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Manifolds and Cell Complexes (incl. Diff.Topology)
Group Theory and Generalizations
- Buy this book on publisher's site
"This book is beautifully and clearly written and contains many illustrations and examples but also many deep results.
It is my opinion that this book will become a standard work in mathematical literature and will be used by many people, from undergraduates to specialists."
K. Dekimpe in "Nieuw Archief voor Wiskunde", June 2001
"In conclusion, it can be said that the book is an indispensable reference and a very useful tool for graduate students who want to learn this theory as well as for researchers working in the subject. The exposition is clear, the proofs are complete, and some of the advanced results that are discussed are original. Every section of the book contains interesting historical remarks and comments."
A. Papadopoulos in "Zentralblatt für Mathematik und ihre Grenzgebiete", 2002