About this book
Mathematics Handbook for Science and Engineering is a comprehensive handbook for scientists, engineers, teachers and students at universities. The book presents in a lucid and accessible form classical areas of mathematics like algebra, geometry and analysis and also areas of current interest like discrete mathematics, probability, statistics, optimization and numerical analysis. It concentrates on definitions, results, formulas, graphs and tables and emphasizes concepts and methods with applications in technology and science.
For the fifth edition the chapter on Optimization has been enlarged and the chapters on Probability Theory and Statstics have been carefully revised.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-08549-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-05936-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-08549-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site