Table of contents
About this book
Since publication of the first edition of Volume III in 1996, a number of areas in fungal biochemistry and molecular biology have both expanded and rapidly advanced, especially those areas that incorporate the new resource of genomics. In light of these developments, all the chapters of this new edition have been fully revised and completely updated. Still further, the text now contains eleven new chapters, which cover either new topics or have been written by new contributing authors.
The second edition of Volume III includes: Biochemistry and molecular genetics; regulation of gene expression; organelle biogenesis; response factors influencing metabolism; molecular biology of carbohydrates and lignin; molecular aspects of biochemical pathways.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-06064-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-07652-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-06064-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site