Table of contents
Worked Example and Problems
About this book
NMR spectroscopy is one of the most important analytical methods available today. This practise-oriented textbook aims at teaching the use of NMR spectra in the elucidation of organic structures.
The emphasis of the book is on practical rather than on theoretical aspects, which are treated only briefly, and it is intended as a practical guide to today’s standard NMR experiments for students and laboratory personnel.
The set of 35 graded problems includes not only the 1D NMR spectra (proton, carbon, DEPT/APT) but, for the first time in a textbook, also the most important 2D spectra (H,H and C,H correlation).
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-05434-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-40695-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-662-05434-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site