In this thesis Vanessa Just casts an innovative light upon the current perspectives and the future trends related to sustainable business processes in global companies. Developing sustainable business processes in the present changing and challenging environment represents an up-to-date issue of high importance for both the academic and business environment. The thesis raises awareness among entrepreneurs and managers not only about developing sustainable business processes, but also about continuously improving them. Contents
- The risk and the management of sustainability in business processes
- Research on the improvement of business processes in global companies
- project management and risk in business performance considering sustainability
- Lectures and students of business process management, business strategy and (international) management
- Professionals in management, risk management, business improvement and decision-makers in companies
Vanessa Just is managing director in a company of artificial intelligence in the tax and finance sector. She is doing research in studying the potential and maturity of artificial intelligence in taxation, and is working to further develop application scenarios for tax-related AI. Vanessa Just is also a lecturer in controlling and corporate governance at the Cooperative State University.