About this book
The main goal of this book is explaining which customers create value for suppliers and thereby realizes a better understanding of how suppliers can improve their revenue for value proposition and value creation in industrial markets. Two studies examine customer characteristics which moderate the relationship between supplier behavior and sales performance. The results support companies to identify and target customer contact persons and companies who show higher potential to create future value to the supplier and, therefore, should be approached and maintained.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Organizational Buying
- Relationship Value
- Reasoning of Customers to Provide Value
- Study 1: Opportunity Management
- Study 2: Value Management
- Limitations and Managerial Implications
- Researchers in the field of customer relationship management, sales management, and marketing management
- Sales manager, marketing manager, and sales representatives
David Beirau works as a sales specialist for a global distributor and manufacturer of laboratory products.
- Book Title Which Customers Pay?
- Book Subtitle Predicting Value Pre and Post Sales
- Series Title Kundenmanagement & Electronic Commerce
- Series Abbreviated Title Kundenmanagem.&Electr.Comm.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-28137-3
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-658-28136-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-658-28137-3
- Series ISSN 2627-3233
- Series E-ISSN 2627-325X
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 191
- Number of Illustrations 33 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site