Table of contents
About this book
This book offers a comprehensive overview of current, innovative approaches to assessing domain-specific and generic student learning and learning outcomes in higher education. The presented work from all projects of the KoKoHs program, the most significant research initiative in German higher education since 2011, describes established tools and empirical results.
- Modeling and Measuring Competencies in Higher Education – The KoKoHs Program
- Teachers' Competence Development
- Generic Competencies and their Impact on Learning in Higher Education
- Domain-specific Competencies in Business, Economics and Medicine
Researchers, students, and all stakeholders of higher education policy and practice
Dr. Olga Zlatkin-Troitschanskaia is Professor of Business and Economics Education at the Faculty of Law and Economics of Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz.
Dr. Hans Anand Pant is Professor of Educational Methods at the Faculty of Cultural, Social and Educational Sciences of the Humboldt Universität zu Berlin.
Miriam Toepper is a research assistant at the Chair of Business and Economics Education at the Johannes-Gutenberg University Mainz.
Corinna Lautenbach is a research assistant at the Chair of Educational Methodology at the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-27886-1
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Springer VS, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Education
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-27885-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-27886-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking