The present volume addresses a set of challenges on the pass toward a more sustainable economy and society. Departing from conventional rhetoric on sustainability, the book is an invitation to reflect more closely on everyday routines, on the fundamentals and effects of current activities.Contents
- Spirituality and Sustainability
- Senior Entrepreneurship
- Gender Differences in Leadership
- Organic vs. Conventional Food Buying Decision
- Superficial Forms of Culture in the Preferences of Youth
- Higher Education in Romania
- Evaluation of a Business Administration Bachelor Program
- Using Colors for Efficient Problem Solving in Learning
- Innovation for Companies
- Startup Assistance: Performance Influence Factors and MetricsFMEA Influence on Risk Handling Costs
- A Modified Technology Acceptance Model: Self-Driving Cars in a Car Sharing Model
- Lecturers and students of academic programs in business administration
- Professionals from consumer related industries and economic policy makers
Laurențiu Tăchiciu is professor of business and strategy at the Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania.
Gregor Weber is CEO of Ecoistics Institute, and leads the research center for sustainability and sustainable energy concepts at diploma-university, Germany
Markus Bodemann is leading manager for virtualization and data center automation.
He also works as researcher at Ecoistics Institute.