Table of contents
About this book
The volume aims at analysing the migration processes of families from Greece following the financial crisis from 2009 onwards. It investigates whether and to what extent this ‘new’ and international migration represents a new phenomenon when compared to the so-called migration of guest-workers during the sixties.
- What is ‘new’ about the new migration from Greece?
- Prospects and experiences of ‘new’ family migration
- Professionals’ perspectives on home language teaching in different migrational societies – ‘new’ challenges for Greek language education abroad?
Researchers and students in the fields of educational, social and political sciences
Professor Dr. Julie A. Panagiotopoulou, University of CologneProfessor Dr. Lisa Rosen, University of Cologne
Associate Professor Claudine Kirsch, University of Luxembourg
Associate Professor Aspasia Chatzidaki, University of Crete
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-25521-3
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer VS, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Education Education (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-25520-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-25521-3
- Series Print ISSN 2524-4221
- Series Online ISSN 2524-423X
- Buy this book on publisher's site