About this book
Precise instructions and descriptions in this book enable users, consultants, IT managers, and students to understand Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (formerly Dynamics AX) rapidly. Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, the premium ERP solution of Microsoft, is a comprehensive, nevertheless user-friendly business management solution for large and mid-sized organizations. This book provides the required knowledge to handle all basic business processes in Dynamics 365. The exercises in the book also make it a good choice for self-study.
Basics and Technology – Navigation and User Interface – Supply Chain Management – Trade and Logistics – Advanced Warehouse Management – Manufacturing – Financial Management
- IT executives
- IT professionals and consultants for business management solutions
- New and current users of Dynamics 365
- Students of information technology, business administration, and similar disciplines
Dr. Andreas Luszczak is a project manager, consultant, and trainer for Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX. Apart from his engagement in numerous implementation projects, he has been teaching it at renowned universities in Austria. Before focusing on Dynamics 365/AX, he has been working as an IT manager/CIO and consultant for other business solutions (including Microsoft Dynamics NAV).
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-24107-0
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer Vieweg, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-24106-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-24107-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site