About this book
- Climate Adaptation, People-Place Relationships, and Local Actors: Reviewing the Literature
- The Societal Construction of Landscapes in the Context of Climate Change Adaptation
- Landscape Narratives in Cornwall and their Implications for Climate Change Adaptation
- Coastal Erosion at Godrevy – Adaptation in the Context of Local Debates
- Researchers, academics, and scholars in the fields of human and integrative geography, and (constructivist) landscape research
- Practitioners and decision‐makers in the fields of landscape planning and (environmental) management
Vera Köpsel conducted her PhD at the Institute of Geography, University of Hamburg. She now works as a human geographer focusing on human‐environment interactions, stakeholder dialogue and communication at the university’s Institute of Marine Ecosystem and Fishery Science.