Table of contents
About this book
Contentious Urban Housing Politics in European Metropolises between Financialisation, Dispossession and Re-Possession.- French Housing Policy and "Grand Paris".- Housing and Housing Policies in Madrid in the Light of Real Estate Crisis, Protests and New Regulatory Policies.- etc.Target Groups
Lecturers and students of geography, urban and regional planning, sociology, cultural studies and other disciplines related to urban issues.
Rainer Wehrhahn is professor of urban geography and population and migration studies at Kiel University. Jörg Pohlan is professor of urban development and quantitative methods of urban and regional research at the HafenCity University, Hamburg. Christine Hannemann is professor of architectural and housing sociology at the University of Stuttgart. Frank Othengrafen is assistant professor in regional planning and governance at Leibniz Universität Hannover. Brigitta Schmidt-Lauber is professor of European Ethnology at the University of Vienna.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-22345-8
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer VS, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Social Sciences Social Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-22344-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-22345-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site