Table of contents
Summary of the research
Investigating current paradigms in supply chain riskmanagement – a bibliometric study
26 years of strategic technology partnering: Investigatingtrends, patterns and future prospects in research throughfrequency analysis
The strategies of supply chain risk management – asynthesis and classification
Strategic technology partnering capabilities: a systematicreview of the empirical evidence over two decades
Bridging the gap between supply chain risk managementand strategic technology partnering – insights from two theoritical lenses
About this book
With her work, Irène Kilubi builds a bridge between two areas of business research, on the one hand the supply chain management, and on the other hand innovation and technology management. In the context of her work, she proposes to expand the usual instruments of supply chain risk management by strategic technology partnerships, which not only provide procurement alternatives but also the possibility to develop technological alternatives at short notice. More precisely, she advocates that the capabilities needed for STP serve as enablers for effective SCRM. Accordingly, connections between supply chain risk management and strategic technology partnering are presented and a conceptual framework is correspondingly created.
- Investigating current paradigms in Supply Chain Risk Management
- 26 years of Strategic Technology Partnering
- The strategies of Supply Chain Risk Management
- Bridging the gap between Supply Chain Risk Management and Strategic Technology Partnering — Insights from two theoretical lenses
- Students and lecturers in business administration, industrial engineering and management (notably supply chain management, innovation and technology management, risk management)
- Practitioners in corporate supply chain management, corporate development, corporate finance (risk management), corporate technology.
The AuthorIrène Kilubi (PhD, MSc) is a Senior Procurement Consultant at an inhouse consultancy within the corporate development center.
Capabilities Enablers Innovation Alliances Resilience Strategy
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-19918-0
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH 2018
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-19917-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-19918-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site