About this book
This textbook gives a clear and comprehensive overview of the process of strategic marketing planning. The authors provide a systematic framework that helps to structure the vast and complex marketing knowledge, thus making it more accessible and easier to use for strategic marketing planning. Many short case reports and examples serve to illustrate the key aspects of the marketing planning process.
The information basis of marketing planning
Market-oriented corporate planning
Market-oriented business unit planning
Planning the marketing mix
Marketing implementation and management control
Prof. Dr. Torsten Tomczak is Director of the Institute for Customer Insight at the University of St. Gallen (ICI-HSG) and Professor of Marketing at the University of St. Gallen.
Prof. Dr. Sven Reinecke is Director of the Institute of Marketing at the University of St. Gallen (IfM-HSG).Prof. Dr. Alfred Kuss is Professor (em.) at the Marketing Department of Freie Universität Berlin.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-18417-9
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH 2018
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-18416-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-18417-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site