Table of contents
About this book
This book assembles multi-disciplinary contributions to delve deeper into ReThinking Management. The first part provides some foundational considerations and inspirations. Further chapters offer more specific links to the arts and creativity sectors as well as empirical research and case reflections. ReThinking Management pursues the main idea that management theory is not merely a sub-discipline of economics, but rather a cross-disciplinary and critical field of research and practice, with a decidedly cultural perspective. While questioning the status and practices of conventional management, the book opens up for new understandings, turns and perspectives.
- ReThinking Management and Cultural Turns
- Culture and Creativity
- Applications and Activities
- Researchers, lectures and students of social sciences, cultural studies and management studies
- Practitioners from different fields of business and management
The editors are professors at Karlshochschule International University in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Wendelin Küpers is Professor of Leadership and Organization Studies.
Stephan Sonnenburg is Professor for Branding, Creativity and Performative Management.
Martin Zierold is Professor for Arts Management and Cultural Studies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-16983-1
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH 2017
- Publisher Name Springer VS, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Social Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-16982-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-16983-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Chemical Manufacturing