About this book
Swen Nadkarni delivers a systematic review of the literature on factors of leadership, composed of management, ownership and generation, and their influence on innovation in family businesses. For this purpose, he conducts an exhaustive systematic review process to analyze 66 relevant publications from 1997 to 2016. This study contributes to research by comprehensively collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing a large body of literature and knowledge on the relationship of leadership and innovation in family businesses.
Review of Academic Research on Innovation in Family Businesses
The Family Business Innovation System: A Systems Theory View
Corporate Leadership of Innovation in Family ‐Controlled Firms
Systematic Literature Review and Discussion of the Results
Implications for the Field of Family Business Innovation
Researchers and students in the fields of management, and economics leadership, strategy, and governance of family entrepreneurship.
Swen Nadkarni studied Corporate Management & Economics (M.A.) at the Zeppelin University, Friedrichshafen.
- Book Title The Relationship of Leadership and Innovation in Family Businesses
- Book Subtitle A Systematic Literature Review
- Series Title BestMasters
- Series Abbreviated Title BestMasters
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-16255-9
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH 2017
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-658-16254-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-658-16255-9
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 121
- Number of Illustrations 15 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site