About this book
Resilience is one of the most important concepts in contemporary sociology. This volume offers a broad overview over the different theories and concepts of this category focusing on the cultural and political aspects of resilience.
- Theoretical Considerations
- Resilience Discourses
- Case Studies
Lecturers and students in the fields of political, cultural and social sciences
Dr. Benjamin Rampp is research assistant for General Sociology at the University of Trier.
Dr. Martin Endreß is Professor for General Sociology at the University of Trier.
Marie Naumann is research assistant for General Sociology at the University of Trier.
Resilience Security Poverty Sociological Theory Social Constructedness of Resilience
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-15329-8
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer VS, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Social Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-15328-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-15329-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Materials & Steel