About this book
Ing. Markus Pierer M.Sc. proves whether or not there is a generic valid system comparison approach for various individual specifications facilitating the selection process for organizations. He illustrates important basics of enterprise mobility management, realizes classification of mobile devices and accomplishes conceptual definitions. The author divides feature descriptions in categories, thus making various different systems comparable and consistent. This comparison aims at integrating mobile devices in the existing infrastructure of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Market Size and Evolution of Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Identified Problem Areas in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Justification of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) Utilization
- Lecturers and Students of Business Informatics and IT Security
- Managers working in the Field of Computer Sciences, especially Information Systems Specialists and IT Security Managers
Ing. Markus Pierer M.Sc. graduated from the University of Applied Sciences Technikum Vienna with a master’s degree in Information Systems Management. He is working as CEO, Trainer and IT Consultant in a company specialized in the field of business mobile communications.
Enterprise mobility Mobile platform Data protection Smartphone Tablet Unternehmensmobilität Mobile Plattformen Datenschutz
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-15046-4
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2016
- Publisher Name Springer Vieweg, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-15045-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-15046-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site